What to expect when you arrive…
- A plexiglass barrier will be installed at the reception
- Clients must book pre-book their appointments via our app, the website, or by phone.
- Clients will be screened via phone to ensure that they have no fever, symptoms 24 hours before the appointment.
- Clients will be asked to arrive 5 minutes before their appointment time as the waiting room will be not available
- Clients must wash their hands with hand sanitizer upon entering the center and once again upon entering the therapy room
- Clients must wear a mask at all times during the procedure.
- Contactless payment methods
- Several hand sanitizing stations throughout the center
- 3 stage air purification machines in each therapy room
- Disinfectant for wiping surfaces in each room
What to expect from your therapist…
- Therapists will wear a mask during the procedure
- Therapists will wash their hands upon arrival at the center, upon entering the therapy room, and immediately after treating the client, before leaving the room
- An extra 15 minutes will be added between appointments to allow for additional cleaning and changing of therapist clothing.
- All sheets and blankets will be changed between each client.
- Heating pads will be removed for the time being as they cannot be washed easily.
- The therapist will be responsible for wiping down the surfaces and equipment in the room after each client. (headrest, table, doorknob, chair, etc)
The new measures put into place have increased our costs and have also limited us in terms of the number of clients we can serve in a day.
Due to these new restrictions, the additional effort and cleaning required for our staff, it is very important to us that our cancelation policies be adhered to.
Booking and cancelation policies
- Appointments must be booked ahead of time via the Energie EnCorps app, the website or via phone (514) 505-9642
- Credit card information must be collected at the time of the booking and clients will be informed of our mandatory 24-hour cancelation and COVID screening policy as stated below.
- The cost of treatment will not be charged at the time of booking, however, if our 24-hour cancelation policy is not respected, or if you arrive with fever or symptoms, we will not treat you and the full cost of the therapy will be charged.
- Two days before your appointment, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your attendance. When you confirm your appointment, you confirm that you comply with published health guidelines, that you have no Covid-related symptoms and that you have not traveled in the last two weeks. If you do not confirm your appointment via your email, you will receive a call from us to confirm what is listed above.
Got any questions? Feel free to call the studio (514) 505-9642 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Team Energie EnCorps