Latest News: December 29, 2021
- As per the recent announcement by the Quebec Minister of Health, we be reopening all of our IN-PERSON classes as of January 3rd.
- Please click here for the latest message from our administration.
- Picture ID and approved vaccination passports will be mandatory as of September 1st, 2021 as per Quebec Public Health.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your class.
- Clients must sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Registration is required.
- Clients are asked to wear a mask at all times except during class.
- We ask your cooperation to respect 2 metre distance at all times
What to expect when you arrive…
- Please check-in with the receptionist.
- There will be indicators on the floor to position your mats.
- Mat rentals are on hold for the moment.
- Yoga props such as blankets and bolsters, will not be available for the time being as they are not easy to clean regularly.
- Fitness equipment such as weights and elastics will be available for use. They will be sprayed with disinfectant after each use.
- Props are available for sale.
- A maximum of 3 clients will be allowed in the washroom at once.
Class Set-up and Capacity
- The majority of our classes are taught in a hybrid fashion with the possibility of teaching students in studio and at home.
- All spaces in the studios have been marked on the floor to ensure that social distancing is maintained.
- There is a maximum capacity of 25 spaces in our larger studio and 12 spaces in our smaller studio.
- In the event that the larger studio capacity is reached, the class will be video streamed into our second studio to open up additional spaces.
- The studio spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Class Cancellation policy
- Please cancel a MINIMUM of 2 hours prior to your class, otherwise, your class will be taken from your class pack.
- Clients that have unlimited memberships such as the EnergiePass will be charged a $5 no-show fee for classes that were reserved but unattended.
- All above policies will be strictly adhered to as spaces are limited for all classes. This includes in studio and outdoor classes.
Should you have any questions about your memberships or class packs, please call the studio before arriving. 514-505-9642
Thank you for your understanding! We hope to see you at the studio soon!
Team Energie EnCorps ♡